Tuesday, December 16, 2008

*Lots of thoughts... lots of thoughts...*



This a most fabulous event! It is currently at The Leonard, somewhere in the SLC vicinity.... I have been scared, yet intrigued to attend and witness such an event. I would say this is by far, on opportunity you CAN-NOT pass by. It is a great educational opportunity for all ages. As you walk in you are instructed to the entrance, where you are able to pick up a notebook and pencil to record, and I quote: "What's your body telling you? Write down any thoughts, and we can help translate."

I knew we were in for a fun time!

We had quite the thought processes, that some of us voiced and shared with the group. I may need to approach this post with an apology to a particular group of people whom I love dearly! But I didn't want to disappoint the fans, this lovely group of individuals is known for their sweeeeeeet comments :) So, instead of using my little notebook to record what my body was telling me, I used to record these great memories!! Enjoy.

As we descended into the first room, the lights are immediately darkened, and you are git with the pounding of a heart beat. It was very neat how they used more than just one sense to teach. And when we came to certain areas, it was funny to see the "secret whispers" between people, sharing their own thought processes :)

All in all, it was a fantastic time! If you can, go!


"I can smell skin!"

"This is making me hurt!"

"It's a real ball."

"They all look like beef jerky."

"I think its weird that they left the belly buttons on..."

"How does it stay up?"

"Are those real? What do you think they are made of" (she then proceeded to feel her own)

"I spy more boobily-woobilles!"

"What is THAT? A baby coming out??"

"More nip nips."

"It'd be funny if someone didn't notice there was glass there and ran! 'MOM!' *crash*

"Is that where the baby comes out?"

"He will pop out of there, into your face! That is creepy, that is creepy! That is NASTY!!"

"It looks like a tree."

"Why don't they just cut it off?"
"Cause its natural and you need to see it."
"No, its not."

"I am so hot, I need to take off my socks!"

"How come mine's not in the hundreds like you guys?!"

"That's what happens when you crash in an airplane. Your back flies open, and your organs fly out."
"And mysteriously land in a tower on your hand?"

"What is a rooster? .... Ohhhhh, the animal."

"MOM!! It's the baby hole!!"
"And you shouted that across the room??"

"What is that pointy thing?!"

"I don't like to read. I like to be told."


Afterwards, I was blessed with the opportunity to attend Temple Square with the Christmas lights on, for the FIRST time in my life. Yes you read that right, the first time. Now, I can't speak for the time between the ages of birth to well... 22. I don't have a very good memory.... :)

Thanks Tom, Burlene, and cousin Bekah for being the only cousin to go with me!



4 comments:

Maddi said...

Wow!!!! Thats awesome! it's so pwity.

Josh and Micah said...

Oh my gosh! I am going to have to show Josh this... I cant stop laughing! lol I love the first comment, "I can smell skin!" Who said that?
I am still laughing my head off! Good times!

Camilla and Tim said...

Ok I have to admit that I loved reading your thoughts-- toooooo funny! and I am sick to my stomach because of the picture at the top of this blog. yuck! I can't believe that you haven't been to sl temple with the lights on! Where have you been?! haha

christina said...

I WENT TO THE MUSEUM ALSO, I MUST SAY IT WAS AWESOME!!!! THOSE COMMENTS ARE SO HILARIOUS!!! DEFINETLY TRUE (THE ONE ABOUT THE PLANE AND THE GUY HOLDING HIS GUTS) KINDA MORBID BUT SO FUNNY!!! I AM GLAD YOU ENJOYED IT LIKE ME!!!