Monday, January 19, 2009

Do I Dare Say It....?


I, uh, I think I'm enjoying school. Oh gosh. Did I really just admit that? It sure has surprised me! I know it's still early in the semester, but I think it's gonna stick :) I've only been taking the required 12 credits for the past 5 semesters, so I'm slow in coming. But, I finally grabbed a moment with my new adviser and chatted specifically about the status of the degree. It looks like two more semesters and I will have.....drum roll please...... my associates! It's only occurring after 8 years of on again off again schooling :) Yea!!!!

4 comments:

Camilla and Tim said...

yeah for enjoying school! And yeah for almost having your associates! Congrats Monica!

rebecca said...

oh i'm so happy for you! nice work for sticking it out!

ATLP said...

:) love ya friend!

Burlene said...

Yeah! We're so proud! Love you tons.