Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Shopping with Grandpa


Poor Gramps broke his foot falling on black ice while he was working about month ago. He's been pretty much glued to his lazy boy chair for the past month. He's been improving and is now able to bear half his weight on it. Nana, Grampa and myself carpooled down last weekend. I think he was feeling a bit suffocated and was suffering from some cabin fever. We took our sweet Nana shopping for her birthday all day Saturday. He was even willing tag along! That same evening we decided on a late night Wal-Mart run cause we were a bit bored. He jumped at the chance! and Nana came along too. Good times :)
(not sure what Nana and Grandpa are looking at...

3 comments:

The Leggs said...

MONICA! I am so glad you found me. You look beautiful. I don't mind you looking at my blogs at all. I'm flattered you would want to! Much love to you!

Ashley said...

LOVE your coat! Are you a St. George girl or what--flip flops in the winter. Hope your g-pa feels better soon, ouch!

ATLP said...

Love the pic! Good times at Walmart. Did you not go to Costco??