Monday, February 23, 2009

Retraction

Yes I realize the purpose and blessing of agency. I was being a bit candid in my post. Choices I wish I didn't have, are: the choice between TV and homework, the choice between sleep and reading my scriptures, the choice between spending money and being content with what I have. Having these choices and complaining about them, makes me sound quite selfish.... So I retract my little speech.

I am grateful for what I have been given, I have more than I could ever want. Health and freedom, and the gospel of Christ, a knowledge of a loving Savior.

2 comments:

Burlene said...

Oh my Monica, I hope you didn't think I was lecturling. When I was your age I remember how often I asked the choice question. I said "if the Lord would come and just tell me what I should do..." I didn't get it then, but I know you are more enlightened than I am...even at my old age!

Just keep positive and keep on trucking! We love you and miss you a ton.

Brenda said...

I think we all feel the way you do at times! But you're super awesome and I'm so very proud of you and where you're at in your beautiful life! It'll all "happen" .... just keep the faith. But isn't "musing" what this blog is all about! Love your thoughts...Keep it up!
Love your guts!!