Tuesday, August 5, 2008

*Free Tickets to "Errand of Angles!!"

I am further delaying my posts of the weekend with the fam, to promote this wonderful opportunity! THIS Thursday, August 7th at 7:30 pm, there is a possibility of a free showing of "Errand of Angels!" Crazy I know! They are happening all over the valley and also in St. George. I say, possibility because Deseret Book has the free flyer for the free tickets, and its first come first serve at the theatre. So, basically, they are giving out hundreds of these, and we need to be first in line to get in!! Each flyer is good for two people. I have one and can get more. I need you to tell me by Wednesday night, which is TOMORROW!! I plan to arrive at like..... 5:30 or so. I can't tell you just how excited I am to see this! I would go at midnight and sit, but, I have to work. I would love the company!! It's showing in Provo at the Windsong Theatre. Please let me know!!

3 comments:

rebecca said...

i'm thinking yes. but dont quote me. you know how i like to keep the back door open:)

Matt and Camille said...

ah man :( I would love to go....and to see it for free... but we have a business dinner :( enjoy!!! hope the trip home was nice

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Oh, Monica, you are so cute! I just love how excited you get about things. If only I wasn't living in CA right now; I don't think I'll be able to go. :) And by the way, we'll be living in Will's parents' basement; they live in the Knolls pretty close to the Brandts. I think the Claytons live there, too, but I have never seen any of them when we've happened to attend their church. Anyway, I'll be pretty close to the old neighborhood.