Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Deja vu


Today was a fantastic day. I had the wonderful opportunity to accompany the Karratti clan to the MTC to drop off the newly ordained Elder Bryce Karratti. It was an afternoon full of emotions and crazy memories. I just loved it! I could never explain all that I felt, and learned, and gained from my experince at the MTC or in the mission. It was just fabulous! Here's some shots from the day.

Glad Elmo got in the picture!

Brandon and I were deemed the 'ex'-missionaries

6 comments:

ATLP said...

These are GREAT! I love it! Glad you had a good day!

Josh and Micah said...

Oh man... That is a nice picture of Elmo! haha Is that Brady holding it? So RANDOM i love it! haha
Also, is that Brittany's baby that BriAnna is holding?

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Okay, I totally laughed out loud at the elmo comment! :)

Brenda said...

Awesome....I start crying thinking about our experience their!! Sweet! Love the pics of the clan! :) Miss them!

MCKALA said...

That is so crazy that Brice is old enough to go on a mission. That makes me feel real old. Glad you got to be apart of it ..

Lexi Rae said...

Monica! I totally miss seeing you watching Reba at the mall! :) How are you?! It looks like things are going great for you! Keep me posted on things?!