Thursday, August 21, 2008

Six Quirks

The Rules:
• Link the person who tagged you.
  • Paola
• Mention the rules on your blog.
  • Check
• Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
  1. When knocking on a door I have to knock at least 6 "knocks" in a row.
  2. At the Pantry I have to line up the utencils in the same exact order on the cutting board.
  3. When buying dishes, I purchases 8 at a time for my "future family".
  4. I look and sound like a seal when I laugh (per the ward boys... now I laugh like a special ed).
  5. After completing a book, I can't remember details of the plot within 24 hours.
  6. The first thing I do when retiring for the night, is changed into my jammies. Second thing, log on and blog stalk :)
• Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
  1. Tena Heward (or, Hewawrd...)
  2. KelliAnn Christensen
  3. Becca Halls
  4. Kris Child
  5. Camilla Deans
  6. Camille Heinz

3 comments:

ATLP said...

Not sure if I should laugh or be offended! *Ü* Really when I saw it I was laughing so hard! But still a little hurt STOP picking on me!!!

Camilla and Tim said...

thanks Mon. haha, I'll get working on this- gotta think of my quirks.... hmmm

Camilla and Tim said...

I'd like to point out that I think its super cute that you are thinking of your future family AND I don't think you laugh funny at all.