Monday, November 24, 2008

A Day in the Making

Oh goodness. How do I even begin? How does one express the feelings in her heart. There is just too much to share. I had the greatest weekend, in the green and wet beautiful land of Oregon. I was blessed to return once again to visit Santa Clara and the Wiltbank family (and no, it will not be the last!). It did my heart good to spend some much needed time with my kindred spirit, and fabulous friends. Some pictured below.


The dear sweet Madison Family. Rod and Shawn. When I was serving in Santa Clara, Bro. Madison was the Ward Mission Leader. He was a great leader and example for me. Both opened their hearts to us, and listened to our worries and concerns over the area. Continously reminding us to trust in the Lord. I will always remember one of the last things he shared with us. "Be patient. The Lord will take care of it. Just have faith." I will forever have a spot for them in my heart. AND- they just might be coming to Utah next summer with the Wiltbank familia for a two week trip. I can't wait!!!!



The above picture was taken Dec 21, 2006. It was the last time I saw the Wiltbanks as a missionary. It wasn't until June 1, 2007 on Kym and Austin's baptism day was I able to return and see their beautiful faces.



Enough of memory lane :) So back to last weekend. Milo and Kym were able to attend the Temple to recieve their endowments. It was such a beautiful day, and I was surround by some of the best people. We have plans to attend the St. George Temple (oh yeah!) for their family sealing (including the company of the Madisons!). The first pic I love cause I look better in it than the second :)




And the beautiful couple of the day! Love you

3 comments:

Burlene said...

Oh Moni, I miss our spiritual conversations. We aren't around enough anymore to have them! I am so glad you had a great time in Oregon. I thought of you often!! I really wanted to see Twilght with you. After all you were the one that turned me onto the books! Enjoy Thanksgiving with the Family.

rebecca said...

oh yay! im so glad you had a good time!

Josh and Micah said...

Aww... Kym and Milo! :) Such a great family! I will always remember playing that CRAZY karoke game with Austin! haha I am glad you had a good time!