Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Two weeks late and a dollar short

On Hallows Eve, I had one thought continously all day.

"People are brave!"

I was so very shocked by what people had chosen to wear. I think some just used the day as an excuse to dress however they wanted to. I saw life size Elmo, Devils, dudes in tight black leotards, cats, boys dressed as girls, and of course witches. All on campus. Thats why I was so very shocked at what they wore! I myself, cause myself great concern on the thougts of others- which I shoudln't, but I do. Anyway, I just couldn't belive it. I had brought my camera with me to take pictures of the brave souls, but I was just not brave enough! So sorry.

Working at the Mall brings about some benefits. We are apart of the yearly trick or treat. I was pumped to work that night! I prepared for a month for my costume :) I worked in the Pantry, so I decided to go with that motief. Another reason why this post has been delayed is cuase I had forgotten my camera. I know I know.... could I! So a co-worker took pictures of everyone and was going to send them to me. But I'm still waiting. But I did get one picture.



I turned out looking more like Punky Brewster than a chef :) I've already got a jump start on my costume for next year!

Here's some co-workers. I was so proud because everone had dressed up, except for one person who shall not be named :) Once I get everyone's pics, I'll post them! We were so excited to be out of our white shirts and pants!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I love that you work in the "Panty". lol.
GREAT costume.

Josh and Micah said...

haha Ashley took my comment... "They Panty"
Nice hat.... Where did you get it? Or make it :)

KelliAnn Christensen said...

What an outfit! I, of course, noticed "Panty", but I was going to be nice and not mention it. :)

Jonesy said...

oh man! I gotta learn how to proof read!

ATLP said...

Oh dear! Ya know I did not even catch that mistake! But you know why! Preston said "Does she cook?" LOL!

Carlos said...

It was fun to see you the other day! I forgot to tell you that I loved your Halloween Costume!