Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sad Day

I am so very sad. My lap top has decieded to take a break and leave me stranded. I am heart broken and feeling quite lost without it. I am currently at my cousins house following up on my emails and facebook. I've been develping a new post in my mind on the bipolar weather we have been having here in the Valley. Each day is a new adventure and I'm ususlly quite upset about it. We have gone from beautiful shorts and flip flop weather, do deep snow, to flood like rain. Its insane here. I'm needing a break from it, and it just might be coming soon! I have been collecting some sweet photos, so maybe one day I will be able to post about it. Maybe.

6 comments:

Denniey said...

What happened to it? There are some things that I can fix. I didn't take that PC construction and repair class for nothing you know.

Lori said...

Sad days about the laptop! I hear ya on the weather! This weather up here is about to do me in. I guess actually getting used to seasons is hard for us desert girls :)

Eric and Kassi said...

sorry about your laptop, your blog always makes me smile

Jamie Giles said...

Hi Monica! It's your cousin Jamie. I just thought I'd write ya a message to say hello. We were in Sunny St.Geroge for a visit. We came to your dads but missed you! Were sorry that we missed you. I added you as a friend to my blog list. Talk to you soon!

Crystal Noel Perry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal Noel Perry said...

Ok friend, you'd better notice that you have a 5th comment on this post from April 26th. Because guess what...it is now May 30th! You're computer is fixed and you have no excuse for being absent from the blogging world for soooooo LONG. Get on it girl. Get on it. We all want to know the musings of Monica. :)

P.S.-the comment that was removed was mine...I left out an important word on accident and thought I'd just delete it and re-post it, without realizing it would say "post removed by author." Lame.