Saturday, April 18, 2009

They Came!


My dear friends, Milo and Kym Wiltbank traveled the long distance from Oregon to Utah. We spent last Saturday tourin' the Square. I don't think I have ever taken a tour of the Square. I think we've always just walked around on our own. I certaintly learned a lot of interesting facts, and I had some great company! They mentioned a return trip in the summer with the whole fam, I can't wait! Which will consist of a visit to sunny St. George, and a beautiful temple ceremony :D
**They were quite taken with the "Utah Culture" they were witnesses of. Their oddest quiry: caffine free rootbeer.....

2 comments:

Lori said...

Sounds like you had a great time :)

ATLP said...

That's Great that they were able to come and you were able to spend some time with them. Hopefully we will soon be back in their neck of the woods!! Miss you..