Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jammin' in the Granny-mobile



Here is a picture of The Granny Car. My pride and joy, the apple of my eye. (disregard the Pennsulvania junk at the bottom of the pic, I found it on the internet) Seriously, I really am grateful to my grandparents who lovingly have lent me the use of this vehicle. I would be a bratty, disrespectful, and ungrateful granddaughter if I did not express that, and truly mean it. And I do. I just had a thought on my way home from my night class. It was a funny one. *Ü*


My class ends at 8:45, which just happens to be the same time the rest of world is returning home. Outside it's perfect weather, so of course my windows are down, feelin' the breeze. I put on my ipod, crank it up at full volume, and rock out to Chris Brown, Usher, Madonna, etc. As I pull up to a red light, I notice everyone else has their windows down as well. I can just imagine their faces and thought processes! I can only imagine what I look like. A sweet granny car, rockin' out to sweet music, and if I'm signing along with the music... I'm sure I'm quite the sight. It just make me bust a gut at myself. *Ü* I'm sure none of you think its as funny as me, but I sure got a kick out of it!

3 comments:

Camilla and Tim said...

oh oh! I like your new back ground. I always thought your car was pretty cool. Its not like everyone elses thats for sure :) I got a little chuckle when reading your story and imagining what the other peeps would be thinking, haha

Josh and Micah said...

haha I always laugh at myself when I am driving... I have found I have GREAT conversations with myself in the car... And something HILARIOUS always happens when I am alone in my car. And then i am busting a gut, alone, as people pass thinking I am FREAKING crazy! haha
So we are in the same boat... Or car?

ATLP said...

Rock on!