Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Coming Home


Saturday was the Relief Society Semi-Annual Broadcast. Within the first few chords (see how my general college edu. is coming in "handy" in life! I can label a chord and sound smart...) anyway, within the first few chords of the MoTab, I felt a rush of love, and that I've come home. I've sure missed this place. *Ü*

  • Positive happy state of mind, not a "physical" location

  • I am a Spirit Daughter of the Greatest Creator

  • Brings me Peace, Love, and Joy

  • Be a my own creator, something that didn't exist before, something of beauty

  • Self-help by helping others

  • I cannot gain blessings without sacrifices…..hmmmm…

  • "Without personal revelation, we cannot succeed." Sis. Beck
  • Return and Report....again and again.... often


That is one of my thought processes prompted from the Broadcast. Each thought prompting a new one. Lots to ponder.

4 comments:

sagewillow said...

I really liked President Uchdorf's speech. I wasn't able to go to the actual meeting but I download it on my ipod and listened to it on Monday. gotta love ipods and itunes.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Camilla and Tim said...

I recorded it on our DVR and I kept rewinding it to hear what they were saying over and over again. I sure loved it! Especially Uchtdorf's, it was so what I was needing to hear! :)

Micki said...

That was great wasn't it? So motivating and encouraging! Elder Uchtdorf's was my fave, too, but they were all great!