Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TAG: Oct 1998

*Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was in the first quarter of 9th grade at Pine View Middle School, Go Pumas!(yikes....).
2. Had a mild addiction to Tang.
3. Sucked at Math (still do), and depended on KelliAnn for "help" with my homework (I need you KelliAnn!! College is hard...)
4. Obsessed with a certain young man in the ward :) Hung out in the top of a certain cul-de-sac a little too much, causing ward gossip....
5. Playing volleyball for PVMS.

*Five things to do on my list today:
1. Do my homework.
2. Do my homework.
3. Pay rent.
4. Do my homework,
5. Do Laundry.

*Five snacks I enjoy: (yes i copied you T, we have same faves!)
1. Anything Chocolate
2. Cheese Cake with raspberries
3. Popcorn
4. Sun flower seeds
5. Beef Jerky

*Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a sweet car, not that I don't love the granny mo-bile...
2. Help the fam.
3. Stop living pay check to pay check.
4. I'm with Tena: Help TLC get a building
5. Save for the "future family".

*Five places I've lived:
1. UT - Heber City
2. UT - St. George
3. OR - Albany
4. OR- Florence
5. OR - Grants Pass

*Five Jobs I've had:
1. Sno Shack!! Free snow cones, oh yeah! (eleven years and counting...)
2. &*&%# Cleaner at The Learning Center for Families, bleach? Its my middle name.
3. Intervener, AKA babysitter for deaf/blind students for The Utah Schools for the Deaf and the Blind.
4. Cashier, AKA clueless cashier at Cameo Florist.
5. Lion House Guru at Deseret Book in the University Mall.

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

1. BFF Becca
2. Camilla
3. KelliAnn
4. Camille
5. Micah

4 comments:

ATLP said...

Love it! Thanks for playing along!

Errin said...

Hey Monica, cute blog, I found yours from Michelle's. Its good to see your doing great! :)

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Maybe I am losing it, but I swear that 10 years ago, I was starting my junior year. Wouldn't that mean you were a sophomore???? I am doing my own post right now . . . .

KelliAnn Christensen said...

I did enjoy the math and the tang and have tried to forget the ward gossip. :) Good luck with all of that homework!!