Saturday, October 18, 2008

Place to Rest My Head

I realized the other day that my dear Momma hasn't been to visit yet, and hasn't seen my fantastic room :) And, that pretty much includes everyone else, but Roommate Kris! So, here's a few shots. It's much much cleaner and cuter than the last apt....

Here's my side. Notice my sweet new bookshelf I put together all by myself!

Kris' side. See her cute Zoobies, stop by the DB to pick up your very own pet!


I took this pic cause I wanted to show our sweet homework wall :) Kris had the fantastic idea to buy some white board markers and use our closet doors to work out lame-o math....

3 comments:

rebecca said...

thats nice and all.... but i will really miss hiking to your side of the room:(

Brenda said...

I Love it! I'm SOOO happy for you that it's MUCH cleaner, neater...especially safer and WAY FUNNER!! *is that a word??
Love ya TONS!! miss ya more!

Carlos said...

Very nice!