Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Borrowed post from Tena about our FAB weekend!!

I couldn't explain it any better. She did such an AMAZING job describing the ins and outs of our weekend, I just had to use it! Thanks T!! :)


"What an amazing fun weekend we had these are a few of the highlights. Everything from Alan giving in and buying a remote control car. Rocking out and playing all sorts of games on the Wii. Bowling the old fashion way at Dixie Bowl. $ 2.00 socks, and realizing that some places STILL ONLY EXCEPT CASH! Trying to plan a Trip that is still not planned! A drunk man on the roof of the neighbor’s house with police blocking off the street and people being carried away on stretchers into ambulances (sorry no pictures. I was too scared to do so). Finding enjoyment looking at Southern Utah arrest pictures’ online. (I know it's sick and wrong finding enjoyment and entertainment from others misery and pain. However, it's Very Addictive!) The drunk on the roof was why we were on the website, but to be honest I usually go there daily. A Personality test that reviled BLUE RED,and Nothing Could be Worse! (But truly it was already known....) I had taken it back in nursing school and thought maybe now it would be different?? Not so. Starting to read a book that apparently everyone else in the world has, and hopefully being able to finished it in this life time. Chats about Texas and what a not so good situation it has become! A mystery text message of one seeking someone HOT! Realizations that finding ones true LOVE is Not a Painless Experience and finding strength to move on can be very hard. A possible visit to Texas to kick someones butt might be on a lot of people’s agenda. Thinking about adopting some teenage girls to help out with Preston! Discussions about work and wonderful family and relationship dynamics! It's Oh so very complicated!
What a blast! We also had Great Food and Oh so Good Conversation! Lots of Red Soda for a small little one (which ended up in a not so pleasant getting tooth brushing event!) Also, a Fantastic 7 layer dip! But My Favorite thing is how much Preston loves the Jones family! He feels right at home there but so does Alan and I. Can we do it all over next week?"

2 comments:

ATLP said...

OH My! I hope you fix any errors expecially spelling.... I told ya you had good bowling pics! It was a "FAB weekend" miss ya

Brenda said...

Oh, that is a walk down memory lane! I giggled reading it all! Tena is so fun, funny and funnyest!! (I'm sure that's not a word!) Miss you tooo!!