Wednesday, July 23, 2008

**Goosebumps!!!**

Holy crap.... I am just overcome with excitement!!! I would love to attend this blessed event with my dear Sisters... Hopefully I can round up a few :) Here's a summary of the story line, Enjoy!!
(P.S. I read a few reviews, and they have assured us its not like the movie RM or The Singles Ward, but more along the atmosphere and feeling of The Other Side of Heaven. Sweeeet!!!!)

"A wide-eyed sister missionary arrives in Austria to begin her 18-month-long mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Despite having to make a few cultural adjustments, Sister Taylor (Erin Chambers) meets every challenge with optimism. Her enthusiasm to share the Gospel makes her indomitable, until she finds herself with an abrasive companion whom she doesn't understand and doesn't particularly like. This challenge, along with the ordinary vicissitudes of missionary life begin to wear on her, and thus in the process of sharing the Gospel, Sister Taylor finds herself gaining a better understanding of its key precepts: faith, repentance, forgiveness, and charity." Written by Excel Entertainment

"Rachel Taylor (Erin Chambers) comes to Austria to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She begins her journey with high ideals and low language skills. Through her challenges with the culture, the cuisine, and a companion from another place, she is able to find meaning behind the very beliefs she has set forth to share. The Errand of Angels is a moving experience of a young woman's spiritual journey in the picturesque country of Austria. From happiness to sadness to anger to peace, with enough awkwardness along the way to keep us laughing, the film explores Rachel's growth as she finds love for those less lovable and learns the true purpose of her mission."

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch the trailer. Click on the picture on the left side of my blog. I don't know how to put it ON my blog, but I figured out how to link the website to the picture!

4 comments:

camille said...

sounds good, I want to come :)

Camilla and Tim said...

I'm sure it won't be coming to theater here..... haha so I'll have to wait until it is on dvd I guess. :( let me know how it is!

rebecca said...

when you mean sisters, you mean BFFs, too... right?

ATLP said...

Looks like it will be good!