Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fun and Fancy Free

Recent developments in the life that is mine has provided me with the opportunity to reevaluate my life's goals and my focus in life. Earlier this week I was able to hang with the cousins and have a carefree day. Here are some pic's from the day. Thanks for helping me smile!! :)

Auntie Burlene and Cousin Beckah roasting their toesies

Awaiting our turn. Micah was too pre-occupied texting the Human Boy

Can you tell who is who....? There appears to be some Duncan and Jones influence. Aren't they pretty?? Pedicures always take the "ugly" away, and make you feel, oh so much better!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I think they are ALL so cute!! But I certainly know who is who!!!
HEE HEE!

Camilla and Tim said...

I really love that you got pedicures! I love them and you deserve a little Monica time! :)

rebecca said...

is it just me or does burlene always have her tongue out?

ATLP said...

That is quite a line up! Well I know your toes! Weird that you get to know feet...