Friday, June 20, 2008

New Fave- LOVE it!!


"Featured on more than 100 bestselling albums, Jenny Jordan Frogley is the most recorded voice in inspirational music. After launching a successful solo career in 2005 with the release of her self-titled debut, Jenny Jordan Frogley is back! Beautiful Life showcases Jenny's positive outlook on life and has an upbeat rock/pop sound everyone wil love. So embrace the day and enjoy your Beautiful Life.
Come buy it at Deseret Book. You will recieve two extra CD's for FREE!! Yes, that is correct, FREE!! AND, 2 discount tickets to Lagoon. You will save $12 per ticket. Sweet deal, right? Do it! You know you want to.... again I would suggest coming Monday, Tuesay, Thursday, or Friday, any time from 10-3. Or even on Saturday, say from 3-9 pm. Just a suggestion...

3 comments:

Camilla and Tim said...

lol! I love the suggestions of times :) I wish I could do it! I'd love to see you!

ATLP said...

Ok I will take your word on this. You will have to share the next time we are together.

ATLP said...

I would love to hear. Come see me then we can listen together.