Sunday, June 1, 2008

Good Times with the Familia

I know there are some of you who haven't had the blessed opportunity to meet my dear family. I thought this would be a fun way to introduce them! I picked some good and interesting memories to share with you. Our favorite past time is sitting around the dining room table chatting about none sense and crazy memories. As the kids we are AKA, The 5 M's. We are: Monica, Mallory, Michael, Makinzee and Maddison. Yes, Michael is the only boy, but don't you worry, he can take it just as well as he can dish it out! Our house is always loud and rumbly, but its full of love and laughter. I hope none of them will be too mad at me for my choice of pictures...
This is our latest family picture at the delicious Pizza Factory
Dec 2007
The Lovely Brenda Fawn
Sweet Papa Dean-o boxing on the Wii with his big bro.
They are getting quite the work-out!!
Beautiful Mallie
Redneck Mike
Kinzee's Sweet 16, she's so pwetty!
Cute Maddi staring at the wonderment of snow!
We don't see it too often in St. George...

2 comments:

ATLP said...

I love your family! I love the Wii shot of your dad that looks like some good fun there! I forgot how long Kinzee's hair used to be! What Great Fun Memories! *Ü*
P.S. Great progress I have never considered myself an IT person LOL! Big Hug!! *Ü*

ATLP said...

Glad it back! Silly girl!