Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Miracle!!

Oh my goodness. You will never believe it.... A serious miracle has transpired!! I never thought this day would come to pass. I walked in this morning, and I almost passed out. The Sisters came into town last night and crashed on my couch. We arrived at the apt after 11:00 pm and dear sweet Roommate Becca was once again "organizing" her piles of.... stuff.... and watching her latest Netflix. The mess was at its worst, I was boiling mad! I grabbed my bedding and busted out of there. She knew I was ticked! The Sisters and I chowed down on Cafe Rio while we watched "What's Eating Gilbert Grape", and heard remnants of Roommate Becca moving stuff around upstairs. Sometime after 1:00 am I trudged upstairs cause the floor wasn't working out for me. Roommate Becca was still awake... I was not in the mood, so I headed to Roommate Tricia's room. (She moved out last week, cause she has found her one true love and is workin' on her weddin' plans) I'm thinking it might become my permanent sleeping area for the next two months. Anyway, so here are some pictures of the evidence.


The BEST part!?!?! We have a floor!!!!!!!!! Happy Day :) Her desk is still a work in progress, but the progress has begun! (p.s. Seeing the pictures, I realize we need to vacuum...)

3 comments:

ATLP said...

Prayers are answered! This is truly a Miracle! Enjoy it while it lasts.....*Ü*

Camilla and Tim said...

looks alot better!

Brenda said...

wow! She must of been a little bit embarresed!! Looks better for sure!