Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HEWARDS!! (this is me yelling)

My dear sweet friends, well, mostly Tena (I'll exclude her husband, he actually was jury summoned back in March and is coming up next Monday to appear in the court as a juror. Therefore, he knows my suffering.), encouraged me to register to vote. (I WAS registered in Washington County (I'm not that bad of a citizen), but I'm now located in Utah County and need to register again). Anyway, look what it got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A jury summons. Just as Alan was, I'm on call for four months awaiting whatever it is to happen before I get the official summoning.

5 comments:

rebecca said...

confession. i would LOVE to be on a jury. shh.

ATLP said...

Like I said SORRY! :( Just don't return it Jail Might Be FUN?! *Ü*

Camilla and Tim said...

Oh man! I've never had to do this but I've never been registered to vote! haha

sagewillow said...

I actually got one of those a long time ago but thankfully I didn't have to go I'm a permanent resident not a citizen yet. very happy i dodge that bullet

Brenda said...

Maybe it won't turn out to be anything! Way to do your civic duty!