Friday, June 20, 2008

The Job


I've had a few of you bug me about posting pictures of my work, cause you are too lame to come see it for yourself. So, here ya go! When I made it into a collage, it mixed up the order of the pictures. You'll have to mix and match the correct tag with each picture! Have fun!

* View from the book shelves
* Front view. Check out the yummy pies
* Behind the counter (didn't know you were going to get the backstage tour, huh??)
* Inside the kitchen where masterpieces are created (check on my ipod on the counter, oops...)
* Me! (mom hates picturs without people in them. this one's for you mom!)
* Delicious cookies (see the bottom ginger cookies, I kinda goofed up on them...)
* Back storage space behind the walk in fridge and freezer (this is where i hide to text, don't tell!! I sit on the little ladder)
* Me, again (I'm demonstarating how I sit on the ladder)
* To the left of Sariah you will see the walk in fridge. Oven to the right.
* Sariah out front (again, a people pic for the mom)
* Cowboy Jed helping out with the trash. He's a good kid (and single, ladies! but he's preparing for a mish)
* More delicious desserts!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks for the "walk though" of the Lion "DEN". I don't know why that's what I always call it! I especially liked the People pics!
:) Can I make the bigger if I click on them or something? I'm special ya know.

Camilla and Tim said...

lol, this is where I hide to text!! love it!

rebecca said...

i will have you all know that i was not the person who requested these. i actually go in and visit monica, THANK YOU!